Tour & Tasting Terms & Conditions
Tour & Tasting Terms & Conditions
Please note: Shene Distillery and the cooperage will be under operations, it means a forklift will be in action. For this reason, we invite you to listen to the tour operator and follow the guideline. At this stage, we do not currently offer tours in languages other than English, and people of limited mobility will experience a slightly altered tour, so we recommend calling in advance to reserve a place and ensure we can accommodate you. Standard liquor licensing rules apply.
The distillery can be reached via the following: +61408020007 or email@example.com
Tour & Tasting Terms & Conditions:
1. COVID-19: Due to the ongoing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, you must ensure the following: that you or a member of your party are not required to be in quarantine by law, and that you or a member of your party have no recognisable symptoms of COVID-19. If symptoms arise after your tour concludes, or you or a member of your party are identified as a ‘close contact’, you must endeavour to contact Shene Distillery as soon as practical so that contact tracing can be applied.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: Tours and Tastings are prepaid via our secure online booking system. Bookings cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice are eligible for a full refund. CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If, for any reason, Shene Distillery is required to cancel or move your tour, you will be eligible for a full refund.
3. Our tours & tasting operate from 10am till 3pm, Monday to Sunday. We offer tastings between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, It is better to book for Tasting to ensure there is a table ready for you.
4.Minors are welcome in the Cellar Door & Tour but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times and are the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian.
5. Our tours are conducted in English, and translation is unfortunately not available.
6. We will do our best to accommodate people of limited mobility, however you may experience an altered tour. If you are intending to visit the distillery and consider yourself of having limited mobility, please contact us prior to your visit so that we can best accommodate you via firstname.lastname@example.org
7. RSA: Shene Distillery promotes responsible consumption of alcohol. Excessive consumption of alcohol prior to our tours is strictly forbidden. Any guests found to be intoxicated prior to the start of the tour will be refused admission. Refusal of admission will be at the Tour Guide’s sole discretion. If he/she believes any guest/s pose an inherent risk to the safe conduct of a tour, they will be refused admission and no refunds will be provided. The tasting as part of the tour is approximately 2 – 4 Standard drinks. For this reason, Shene Distillery recommends organising transport to ensure you do not drive whilst intoxicated.
8. Bookings must be made in advance, via our secure online booking system for tours. But Walk ins are welcome only for Tasting.
9. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made via our secure online booking system and a confirmation has been sent.
10. If you have any further questions regarding bookings or visits to the distillery, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by calling +61408020007